Have a question you can’t find the answer to? We’ve got you covered with festival information and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Festival Dates and Hours
- Enhanced Security
- Allowed & Prohibited Items
- Security & Entry
- Exit & Re-Entry
- Festival Map
- Safety & Medical
- Lost & Found
- Are Children Allowed At Music Midtown?
- How Do I Become A Vendor?
Festival Dates and Hours
Dates for Music Midtown 2018 will be announced closer to the fest. Be the first to know about more announcements by signing up for the E-List.
Music Midtown is located at Piedmont Park in Atlanta, GA.
We strive to provide the highest levels of security and safety, as well as a great environment for our fans. Therefore we are constantly evaluating our security policies. We value our fans and their feedback and although we will encourage all guests to not bring any type of bags to the Festival, please check back for more details on the final Bag Policy for Music Midtown.
- Arrive Early– While we will do everything in our power to be as quick & efficient as possible, we encourage guests to please arrive in advance of the scheduled door time, in order to allow ample time to enter the festival.
- Inspection– Be prepared for inspection as you enter the festival. This inspection will include the use of metal detectors. Permitted bags will be searched and may slow down your entry time.
- Travel Light– To provide a safer environment for festival goers and expedite entry into the festival, only small bags (subject to search) will be permitted. Backpacks will not be allowed.
- Take Notice– Upon entry into the festival, make yourself familiar with the festival’s layout, taking special notice of the nearest exit.
- See Something Say Something– If you see something suspicious or out of place, please notify festival security immediately.
- Be Nice– Please respect those around you, as well as yourself.
Bag Policy: Only drawstring bag and small clutch purses allowed (Approx 10” x 10” x 10”). All bags are subject to search. All bags will be searched before entry. For your safety bag sizes will be limited to drawstring bags or smaller (10” x 10” x 10”). PRO-TIP: To speed up entry, leave your bags at home.
Allowed & Prohibited Items
Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry or re-entry. You can help keep the lines moving quickly by leaving large bags at home.
Only drawstring bag and small clutch purses allowed (Approx 10” x 10” x 10”). All bags are subject to search. All bags will be searched before entry. For your safety bag sizes will be limited to drawstring bags or smaller (10” x 10” x 10”). PRO-TIP: To speed up entry, leave your bags at home.
The following items are ALLOWED:
- Blankets, Sheets, Towels
- Cameras – only nonprofessional cameras will be allowed, and must be without equipment attachments such as selfie sticks, tripods, and monopods
- Water – you may bring one factory sealed bottle of water and refill it throughout the day at our free water filling stations (up to 1 liter), or an empty re-usable water bottle
The following items are PROHIBITED:
- Aerosol containers, including sunscreen and personal beauty products
- Any and all professional audio recording equipment
- Professional cameras and professional recording (photo, video, audio) equipment (NO large professional detachable zoom lenses, stands, monopods, tripods, attachment sticks (selfie sticks) or other commercial equipment.
- Any and all professional video equipment. No video recording will be allowed
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Coolers of any kind. (Exceptions may be made for medical use)
- Backpacks & Camelbaks
- Baby Strollers
- Glass and metal containers of any kind
- Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind
- Outside food or beverage (including alcohol) of any kind, except 1 factory sealed bottles of water (up to 1 liter)
- Pets (except service animals)
- Professional radios or walkie-talkies
- Selfie sticks
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, carts or any personal motorized vehicles
- Tents, canopies, or shade structures of any kind
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, etc.
- Weapons or explosives of any kind
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Bicycles inside festival grounds (free parking is available near festival entrance)
- Carts of any kind (including Red Wagons)
- Chairs of any kind
- Festival Totems and Flags
*SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Security & Entry
Every attendee (including media) will be searched prior to entry. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit to a thorough, TSA-style search, including emptying your pockets and bags, a full pat-down, having all of your items examined, and possibly removing your shoes. Police officers work both inside and outside our events. All narcotics laws are strictly enforced. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
Exit & Re-Entry
All Ticketholders are allowed to enter and exit the Festival as many times as needed. You must be scanned upon exit at the gate in order to re-enter that same day.
The 2018 Map will be released closer to the fest.
Safety & Medical
We make every effort to create a safe and secure environment on the Festival grounds. On-site security and emergency medical staff will be available on site. If you need assistance, go to one of our multiple medical tents, or look for a security or Festival staff member.
Lost & Found
The Lost & Found is located in the gravel lot across from the Charles Allen Entrance, by Ticket Help and Bike Valet. If you lost an item at the Festival you can check to see if it has been found at Lost & Found here.
Are Children Allowed At Music Midtown?
Yes, but everyone requires a ticket.
How Do I Become A Vendor?
Vendor applications for 2018 have not been released yet. Please check back closer to the fest.
Getting To The Fest
How To Get To Music Midtown
- MARTA is a convenient way to get to the festival via the Midtown and Arts Center Stations on the Red and Gold rail lines. The closest free MARTA parking lot is the Lindbergh Center Station on the Red and Gold lines. Click HERE for more info.
- Walk / Ride the Beltline Eastside Trail from Inman Park or The Old Fourth Ward straight into Piedmont Park. Click HERE for more info. Bicyclers can take advantage of our complimentary Bike Valet.
- Uber – Where to? The night you’ll never forget. With Uber available all around Piedmont Park, you can focus on what really matters: the music. Simply open your app and request when you’re ready to head home.
Music Midtown is a car-less event, so all patrons are encouraged to bicycle, walk, UBER or take MARTA to the festival.
- ADA Parking is available in surrounding paid and private lots.
- Festival Location
Before Buying Tickets
Music Midtown is a rain or shine event.
Ticket is for Music Midtown, not for a specific artist. Artists and schedule subject to change without notice. Artist cancellation is not grounds for refund. The ticket is a revocable license for the time/date listed on the ticket.
“Management” means Live Nation Entertainment, Inc., and its affiliates. Management reserves the right without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue, local, state or federal law or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by Management. Persons entering the facility are subject to search for contraband. Ticket user bears all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring before, during or after the event. Ticket user bears all risks, including cancellation of the event and of inclement weather. The resale or attempted resale of the ticket for a price higher than that appearing on the ticket is prohibited and if discovered will result in the ticket being voided without refund. The ticket may not be used for advertising promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Management. Ticket user consents to Management’s use of their image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission, or recording of the event.
We offer 100% Ticket Protection in the event that you cannot attend the festival for a valid, documented reason. The cost is 6% of the ticket price and can be added to your order during the purchase process. For additional information on ticket protection, please contact Front Gate Tickets or call (888) 512-SHOW.
Craigslist, Stubhub & Scalping
While Craigslist, eBay, StubHub, VividSeats or any broker site may appear to save you cash and allow access to the festival, many of these are either already used or are counterfeits.
If you want 100% confidence in your ticket purchase, you should only purchase your tickets on our Tickets page or frontgatetickets.com to purchase your tickets every single time. Also, in the event of a festival cancelation, your tickets will only be refunded when purchased through our Tickets page or frontgatetickets.com.
Often times people will try to sell their wristbands to others if they cannot attend a certain day. Unfortunately, the removing of a wristband automatically voids it. Security will check every wristband to assure it has not been removed and replaced. In doing so, you will be escorted directly from the festival grounds.
After Buying Tickets
- Questions About An Order Already Placed
- How Do I Upgrade to a VIP Ticket?
- Wristband Shipment Info
- Box Office Location and Hours
Questions About An Order Already Placed
If you’ve already purchased tickets and need to change your shipping address, want to know the status of your order, look up your order history, or have a general question about your order, please contact our official ticket provider Front Gate Tickets or call (888) 512-SHOW.
How Do I Upgrade to a VIP Ticket?
If you’d like to upgrade your tickets in advance, please contact our ticketing partner, Front Gate Tickets, for assistance at http://support.frontgatetickets.com or call 888.512.SHOW (7469), and have your original order number and information handy.
Wristband Shipment Info
Wristbands will ship 2-4 weeks prior to the Festival.
If you have not received your wristband(s) 72 hours prior the start of the Festival, please contact our ticket provider, Front Gate Tickets or call 888.512.SHOW (7469).
Box Office Location and Hours
2018 Box Office info will be released closer to the fest. Please check back for updates.
Removing Your Wristband
Once the festival concludes and you’re ready to remove your wristband, safely cut at the end where the cloth strap is sewn onto the clasp, so it will pull through easily without damaging the strap, the clasp, or your fingers!
Remember to keep your wristband on during the event days. Do not remove your wristband until you plan to leave the festival for the final time.
For questions on how to care for or appropriately wear/remove your wristband, please visit Will Call or Ticket Help tent near any entrance at the festival.
Lost or Stolen Wristband
If your wristband has been lost or stolen, please contact our ticket provider, Front Gate Tickets or call 888.512.SHOW (7469) in advance of the Festival.
Official Wristband Policy
- All wristbands will be mailed. No hard tickets or Print Pass option will be available.
- All sales are FINAL – no refunds and no exchanges.
- Only wristbands purchased through Front Gate Tickets are valid. If you purchased from an unauthorized source and/or the ticket is counterfeit, you will not be allowed entry.
- Wristbands MUST be worn for entry into the Festival.
- Wristbands MUST be worn securely on wrist and cannot be slipped on and off.
- Wristbands must be scanned upon exit at the gate in order to re-enter that same day.
- Wristbands are NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-EXCHANGEABLE and NON-REPLACEABLE.
- Do NOT remove, stretch or tamper with your wristband in any way or you will not be allowed entry.
- Subsequent and/or multiple presentations of a counterfeited wristband are VOID and will be seized by Festival security staff.
- If your wristband is removed by Festival security/event staff for any reason, it WILL NOT be replaced.
- All ticketholders must pass through security and are subject to bag inspection. Prohibited items will be confiscated by event staff.
- The festival takes place rain or shine.
- THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS WRISTBAND POLICY.
How Do I Become A Sponsor?
Interested in contributing to the fan experience at this year’s Festival through sponsorship? Please contact Casie Latimer with inquiries.
Media & Press
Marketing & Media Partnerships
For Marketing & Media Partnership inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press & Editorial Information
The 2018 Press Application will be released closer to the fest. Please check back for updates.